Blood Bank Refrigerator
- Supply Ability : 02 Unit Per Week
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 120000.00 INR/Unit
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 02 Unit Per Week
- 5-7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden box
- All India
- CE ISO GMP
We are instrumental in offering to our clients with a superior quality Blood Bank Refrigerator, which designed for blood transfusion services, blood processing centers, blood banks, and hospitals. This refrigerator is specially designed to store blood bags at 4 degree Celsius. Blood Bank Refrigeratoris dully checked on various parameters set by the industry. Apart from this, our offered refrigerator can be availed by our customers.
Blood Bank Refrigerators are available in various capacities, designed to fit a variety of space and storage requirements. The refrigerators are equipped with heavy-duty compressors to maintain a vital operation temperature of 4OC. Superior refrigeration technology and precise temperature control to ensures reliable blood storage.
CONSTRUCTIONAL AND SALIENT FEATURES
- Interior of chamber is stainless steel (SS-304).
- The exterior is powder coated mild steel and the door has a magnetic door gasket with a keyed door lock.
- Stainless Steel trays are provided for storage inside.
- Foamed-in-place CFC Free PUF insulation ensure temperature stability and reduced energy temperature.
- Stainless steel heavy duty basket ensures even temperature distribution.
- Micro-controller controls the internal temperature between 4oC to 6oC with an accuracy of +0.5oC, for storing blood bottles or blood bags.
- Built in 7 days circular chart temperature recorder (option).
- Audio visual alarm when the temperature deviates from the preset temperature.
- Temperature is maintained within 4oC to 6oC, for storing blood bottles or blood bags.
- The cooling is affected by a hermetically sealed CFC FREE ECO FRIENDLY COMPRESSOR.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
Blood Bag Accommodation (of 350 ml cap.)
24 Blood Bags
50 Blood Bags
110 Blood Bags
200 Blood Bags
250 Blood Bags
360 Blood Bags
4oC to 6oC
Digital Temperature Indicator-cum-Controller
LED Display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value(PV)
Chart Recorder (OPTION)
Built in 7 days Circular Chart Recorder
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.